Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion

" Bienvenue sur le Forum E.S.P.T.T " 
Funny Facebook Status Kenya
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum Hors-Sujet Actualité / Presse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frydbib

Emploi: Affreteur
Adhérent D'un Club: Oui
Club: Cleguer TT

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Funny Facebook Status Kenya Répondre en citant

Funny Facebook Status Kenya
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Market analysts have said we're not posting enough pictures of our cats on Facebook." Jimmy Kimmel"Some investors are suing Facebook saying they were misled. Mondays aren't so bad.it's my job that sucks. Every update says, 'Breaking news: Youre screwing around at work.'" -Conan O'Brien"The NYPD created a new unit that will use social media sites to catch criminals. Whimsy Political Humor Jokes Cartoons Memes Quotes Politicians Web Humor Weird News Social News Paranormal Urban Legends UFOs Science, Tech, Math Science Math Social Sciences Computer Science Animals & Nature Humanities History & Culture Literature Religion & Spirituality Languages Geography Philosophy Issues Arts, Music, Recreation Visual Arts Performing Arts Music Sports Cars & Motorcycles Hobbies & Activities TV & Film Whimsy Resources For Students & Parents For Educators For Adult Learners . In a related story, yesterday American productivity jumped by 159%." --Conan O'Brien"The Pentagon's concerned that Facebook could pose a security risk to U.S. The software stores the words in what they call a social glossary while they're current, then removes the words once they're no longer popular. That's almost as much money as businesses lose every year from their employees wasting time looking at Facebook." -Jay Leno"Tunes announced a controversial app has been pulled after people said it was designed for stalkers. Their CEO is a kid in a hoodie. We were promised that Facebook would take off like a rocket. 32 7 ←Rate 03-27-2010 05:59 by Marshall the Great Comments (0) . I need them to water my Farmville crops." Jimmy Fallon"President Obama wants to get Americans back to what we do best. Because this is the proper forum to confront the President of the United States on the most important issue of our day, a social networking site for teenagers." --Bill Maher Continue Reading Best Late-Night Jokes About Hillary Clinton Funny Pro-Gay Marriage Signs and Memes Funniest Late-Night Jokes Mocking Sarah Palin Best Jokes about the British Royal Family Best Jokes Lampooning Chris Christie Funny Joe Biden Jokes Funny Late-Night Jokes About Obamacare The Best Donald Trump Jokes Funny Jokes About the Dysfunctional U.S. It's called Facebook." Jimmy Kimmel"A new study found that more than 11 million people have quit Facebook in the last three years. Soon you'll be able to find anything you want on Facebook, except for the thousands of hours of your life you lost going on Facebook." -Jimmy Kimmel"When Facebook stock went on the market, it was priced at $38 a share. Facebook is exactly like that except you're not really famous and your 15 minutes goes on forever." Craig Ferguson"Some people use Facebook to check up on ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends. The option is called 'Sign Off of Facebook.'" Conan O'Brien"Facebook went down yesterday for the second time in a week. 32 7 ←Rate 01-25-2011 19:18 by Johnnylicious Comments (0) . Any man who laughs at women's clothes has never paid the bill for them. 403 Forbidden.. Apparently Sarah Palin quit her job as Governor of Alaska to spend more time on Facebook. 32 7 ←Rate 08-26-2010 11:37 by boo Comments (0) . My heart is clearly an idiot. Smile . 32 7 ←Rate 01-10-2011 05:43 Comments (0) . They're developing 'Facebook at Work.' We already have a Facebook for people at work. Unfortunately, photos posted on Facebook have ended 550,000 jobs." Jimmy Fallon"There's a new Facebook app that will post a final status update for you after you die. 32 7 ←Rate 11-17-2009 13:16 by lemonpillow Comments (0) . 32 7 ←Rate 01-19-2011 18:11 by The69Sheriff Comments (0) . Sort: Recent Oldest Rating. Recent Comments Submit a Status Message. Right when everyone got used to the seating arrangement, Zuckerberg changed the layout for no reason." Jimmy Fallon"On the first day of trading, Facebook shares rose less than expected. I do lots of stuff in my back yard that's illegal to do in public. 32 7 ←Rate 10-11-2010 01:02 by goodeolboy Comments (2) . Page: 1000 of 5676. Facebook Jokes. I've always been taught to be patient, but now I'm worried that I'm just encouraging idiots to waste people's time. Prev 19969979989991000100110021003Next Most Recent. characters left Read the Rules . IndieClick Entertainment Network 5a02188284
pano magpalit ng password sa facebookhow to find invisible friends on facebook chatdownload facebook chat emoticonshow to get a facebook business accountprograma para hackear contrase as facebookfacebook like box iframe generatorchat history facebook chromewhat are facebook pluginshow to make multiple facebook accountschat de facebook para windows phone 7.8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum Hors-Sujet Actualité / Presse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezSerenity template - a boo design Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezSerenity theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net